Bigjaype

I'll eat Sonny's sandwich...
Ride
R1200GS
I bought a pair of these on ebay...they seem to be really good quality but unfortunately their sizing is off by about two sizes. I ordered a 46, which is my usual size, but I estimate its about a 42. The quality seems to be good. Summer pants. These are the grey ones. I have already ordered the bigger size.
https://ebay.us/lHn0nG
I wanted some pants for the summer heat here in Victoria...my usual pants are just too hot.
If they don't take returns, I may post these in the classifieds.

Would be interested to see a better run down of the Kevlar covering.

I prefer Cargo's to Jeans. I have my 100% PEKEV set which are brilliant, but as you say can be a bit on the warm side.

btw - Discovered this on the mfr site

Choosing your pants size:

Since the Kevlar panels in take some spaceIts recommended to choose one size bigger then your current relaxed pants size.

If you got some questions you are always welcome to contact us .

Last edited:
I am looking for a good pair of cargo pants for riding. I was going to try a pair of Duluth cargo pants: Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ultimate Cargo Work Pants

These do have knee pads, but they are sold separately! They don't carry these at the local Duluth store, so I would have to order them. I hate ordering pants on the internet, because I like to try them on first. Anyone have these, and if so, how is the fit?

I am looking for a good pair of cargo pants for riding. I was going to try a pair of Duluth cargo pants: Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ultimate Cargo Work Pants

These do have knee pads, but they are sold separately! They don't carry these at the local Duluth store, so I would have to order them. I hate ordering pants on the internet, because I like to try them on first. Anyone have these, and if so, how is the fit?
'Fire Hose' ? Is that a special pocket for Jim? @RKTNMYPKT :eek:;):D

I am looking for a good pair of cargo pants for riding. I was going to try a pair of Duluth cargo pants: Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ultimate Cargo Work Pants These do have knee pads, but they are sold separately! They don't carry these at the local Duluth store, so I would have to order them. I hate ordering pants on the internet, because I like to try them on first. Anyone have these, and if so, how is the fit?
I see no sign of technical fibres. And I doubt those knee pads are designed for MC type impacts. I suppose you could wear armoured undies though. I wear cargo pants pretty much every day of the year. But for the bike I have these. Cruiser Cargo Trouser | Cruiser Cargo Trouser For Men - AFAIK still the only CE2 rated cargo pant.

Back