Carbon Stuff

Jamie

Living Legend
FYI: Just got my carbon "bearclaw" from Bike Johnny Ltd UK, having given up on Palatina, my first suplier of carbon Rocket goodies. T'was meant to be a gift to my green machine on her second anniversary... which took place a month ago.

Looks good. Carbon fibers baked 'n combed (or is it the other way around?) in a chequered flag pattern, a good match for my unpainted Palatina carbon fork gaiters (I... painted the carbon mini front guard) and my Corbin "faux" carbon seat upholstery.

Interested? I'll try to post a "before-and-after" pic once I have put it on... and provide ordering details as/if you guys need (Bike Johnny do carbon Rocket front guards too, as well as various carbon covers).

Rave on! Jamie:cool:

Luscious Fibers

Hi Flip. Answer is: Bike Johnny Ltd, PO Box518, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 OHO, UK. (or OHQ, bit hard to decipher). Check their products out on www.bikejohnny.com. Order admin. is on admin@bikejohnny.com. Need to add that delivery time was as promised and that export packing (carbon IS brittle) to Switz. was beyond the call of duty. Best of luck. Jamie:cool:

Bingo

Jamie:

If you go to their website and click on the fork protectors and then click on details, a carbon fiber dressed R3 comes up. It's absolutely awesome. Has the radiator side panels, front fender, bear claw and a nice set of hard bags too. Everything in carbon fiber but the bags and I like to bags too. Going to start out with the fork protectors. Thanks Jamie. Good site.:gp:

Carbon News (cont'd)

Just a bit of advice, Flip: The stuff is made as ordered. If you plan on having several carbon mods, it' s preferable (money aside) to order them from the same supplier and all at once. Reason?: The fiber pattern and thus the overall appearance will very likely be the same on all the mods.

(in fact, there is little bit of a mismatch --at least in my scrutinizing view-- between my Palatina gaiters and this Bike Johnny bearclaw:rolleyes: ).

Via PM, will ask Tomo-Moto, if I may, to post pics here later today. Best. Jamie:cool:

Last edited:
My bike all right, Travelguy:rolleyes: . Increasingly mine...

The carbon bearclaw is my gift to her for her second anniversary (she dates back to October '04, you see.. ). The chrome oil tank --a Triumph accessory-- has been on her almost since day one.

And yes, GREEN DOES ROCK. Jamie:bch:

Back