Carbon Fibre fender extenders for sale on on ebay UK

Is that rear fender extender? Or a replacement? Or front?

Its a Front fender extender, dont make a rear one.....
Power Bronze does make a larger rear mud guard that extends to the top of the rear tire. I have both their front extender and the larger rear guard and they both work great and look OEM.

Power Bronze does make a larger rear mud guard that extends to the top of the rear tire. I have both their front extender and the larger rear guard and they both work great and look OEM.
I know this is an old thread. I just got my front carbon extender. Is there any chance you could post a pic of the rear one. The weather is horrendous here atm and I can't convince my pillion to block the road crud 😂

I know this is an old thread. I just got my front carbon extender. Is there any chance you could post a pic of the rear one. The weather is horrendous here atm and I can't convince my pillion to block the road crud 😂
The extended hugger rear fender, such as the powerbronze one, won't stop the cr@p from reaching the pillion/seat. It will only reduce the amount of crud under the seat area, such as the rear shock etc...

Back