Car tire installed on rear

What? You mean like this?

There is a whole section on "Darkside". Everything you want to know is in there.

mender said:
I've seen a few car tires installed on Rockets.

You have... :shock: Id like to see a few pictures of that..... :D

EDIT:
Paul - Now why did you go n do that..... spoilin are fun and all..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop teasing the noob you guys - it's not sporting.

Mender - welcome to the forum - take no notice of these ingrates.

Have a look here a few thousand threads to keep you going

+1 Owl.

Mender, welcome to the forum. Maybe post a note at the New Member area to introduce yourself. There are plenty of Rockets sporting the non-traditional motorcycle tire of the type you are inquiring about. I suggest a quick search for "darkside" and you will have hours of reading material. Many opinions on the topic. You'll find it's all, "To each his own" with a lot of B.S. and other stuff thrown in.

Come on in, the water's fine!

Mender,
Welcome aboard.
After you wade through the B.S.
we're a pretty decent bunch of somewhat civilized crazies here.
In case you don't have an extra month to wade through all the pros and cons in the darkside threads, here's the answers.

Mines Black, hers is Red.
They handle very well in the curves,
not sport bike good, but good enough for me.

OMG, Mender! After awhile you will see why many of us make light of the subject and others kinda' have a blood vendetta going on to support one side of the subject (CTs) or the other (MTs). In the end it is a matter of personal choice. there is no right and no wrong, it's all just shades of gray! :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the site from Joisey and do enjoy the ride!

BTW, here's a generic non-brand-affiliated site for educating newcomers about the powers of The Darkside:

http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/

Back