If we are all Captains, why isnt this section called "Captains Log" or "Captains Corner"?

Why Captain ... never really understood why blokes on here refer to each other by that title . Are the people that pilot real rocketships (Like Apollo , Sputniks etc) called Captains ?? ...is that it?? Legitimate question.

Why Captain ... never really understood why blokes on here refer to each other by that title . Are the people that pilot real rocketships (Like Apollo , Sputniks etc) called Captains ?? ...is that it?? Legitimate question.
mmm good question:confused:

Mabey captian Kirk from the Enterprise? Just a guess I don't think Iv'e actually called anyone captian. No idea.

No frickin idea here :confused:

I don't know the origins but the word 'Captain' is used a lot in H-D chapters. :eek: We heard it a lot when holidaying over there.

Captains and Beast...never liked either one. The RIII has a bear claw, I refer to it as the bear and I was enlisted in the Army, I hate officers:D

Back