Captain Killed

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
My dealer posted on his Facebook about losing a good customer. Apparently a fellow bought a new R3 2020 model R two weeks ago and was killed on it yesterday. From what they said he was traveling at a high rate of speed(110mph) on section of Interstate that carries a lot of traffic. He ran into the back of a pickup truck and was pronounced dead on the scene. 😭Terrible tragedy for sure but preventable. Many of us do go fast at times but let us be wise.

These bikes are extremely powerful machines capable of high speeds in a very little bit of time. Respect the bike and the road conditions guys or pay the price of physics.

We got held up in a motorcycle off road on the Snake(aka 421) this weekend.

17 year old local kid died on the dragon this past weekend, crossed that line, dont know much else

U don't sell a bike like that to a kid no matter how much money he has.
when i was young a dealer sold me a 650 bsa 13 to one pistons very wild cams and the whole 9 yards. he said climb on and he took me for one wild ride. made a very big impression on me.

WOW Makes you think.
I crossed the line last week loaded heavy on the 101 in the Red Woods. Just didn't respect the extra wieght of the luggage
im gonna be right at 1300lbs when i roll out, remembering your comment i hope not to get caught up in the widowmaker like i do, often, but looking at his condition keeps me in check

im gonna be right at 1300lbs when i roll out, remembering your comment i hope not to get caught up in the widowmaker like i do, often, but looking at his condition keeps me in check
Yes Kevin stay aware of the extra wieght. The "17 mile hill" from Flagstaff to Phoenix can be decieving.

Back