Cancelled my order

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
My Jardine pipes were ordered and paid for on February 5th and after much frustration and several delayed delivery dates I cancelled my order yesterday and demanded a refund. Jardine or SuperTrapp or whatever company name they are trading under these days can kiss my entire a$$. I got no time for a company that will take your money and not deliver the product you paid for.

Opportunity to reconsider your options .. guess it can be seen as a good thing. Been a few unhappy Owners with the quality and fit of Jardines .. you'd reckon a system made during a transition period wouldn't be any better. Email to Reband mate ;) even get a little sticker with a kangaroo on it .. know it impressed Wetrudgeon when his Aussie Rivco rack arrived.

Yeah...you are right...probably a blessing in disguise. I understand that they made a business decision and that affected delivery of their product...and I could have waited if I thought they ever would have delivered...maybe. What chaps my a$$ is that they are still taking orders. I asked the dealer yesterday to see if he could order a set for another bike I've been looking at and his answer (after looking in their parts system) was "no problem". Another member on here was told by Jardine that they don't even have the equipment to build the pipes. How chicken$hit is that?

That stinks... you might check into that Carpenter Racing exhaust. It doesnt seem to be that much more and looks awesome. Never heard a set though

I smelled fish here recently about Jardine but couldn't put my figure on it. Now I know more abou them. Thanks Tex

There was a complete exhaust on ebay the other day. It was Jardines for a Roadster a "buy it now" price for $980. In stock. However the right muffler had a small dent and a scratch right close to where the exhaust exits. It was a motorcycle shop that had them not a individual. Everything else was new and still in its packaging. It might be still available.

In my humble opinion the Reband system looks way better than the Carpenters. Imagine that they offer similar sort of performance. Guess it's horses for courses as far as 'looks' goes. Needless to say the fact Rebands are Australian made doesn't sway me one way or the other :p

Carpenter look great with a Supercharger filling the space. Just look at Warp's or Ruzzle's bikes. Reband look way better on a "normal" set up in my opinion too. Plus the fact they're Aussie made is a clincher and a bonus.

BTW.................

The Rebands will still fit with a blower - we tried 'em. If you don't also modify the engine internals, they are big enough for the output..... :D

And anyway, the Secret Squirrel has whispered that bigger bore Rebands are a possibility should they be required......;)

Back