Can you ID bike and fish and possibly location from vegetation?

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Can you ID bike and fish and possibly location from vegetation?

main-qimg-e109f26c1a3bae7ffd6ff08ee335fb16-c

Ah yes ! That looks like my great uncle Fred and his gay lover Burt on his 1926 Excelsior outfit after a successful morning poaching Lord Devonshires salmon .
Shortly after this picture was taken , which incidently was just off the east lawn of the Devonshire estate , the sidecar detached itself under the excess load of fish and deposited Burt into the lords 250000 square foot hedge maze from which he was never seen or heard from again . To this day , it is said the ghost of old Burt wails from somewhere within the maze as his spirit mourns the loss of his lover !
Fred on the other hand , was extracted from the lords orangery as he could no longer control the bike with just 2 wheels , was given a sound thrashing by the lords gamekeepers and was promptly deported to Australia , where he later married an aboriginal woman , was shunned by his fellow white men and spent his last year's breeding multi coloured witchety grubs !

Yeah, yeah H&D in 1924 on a HD, but where and what are the fish?
FALSE: William Harley and Arthur Davidson Unveiling Their First Motorcycle

The sidecar being on the right suggests it is likely America?

"That was 'elementary', and your taking this way too seriously Watson (see #2), " said Sherlock;):D
Was this photo really the inspiration for 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' and the hit song
"So Long and Thanks for All the Fish"? :D

I am just a poor cockney lad looked down on by all. That is why I love visiting Scotland where, to all and sundry, I appear suave and witty though I am not allowed to talk about sheep or goats!
Well to be fair , anyone can appear suave and witty in Scotland . Apart from the Scottish !
:laugh: :laugh: :whitstling: :whitstling:

Back