Can Tuneboy program be removed from ECU ?

Bulletproof

.020 Over
Changing my bike back to stock to see how I like it before considering milder upgrades than triple K and N 's and Predator exhaust. Can the Tuneboy program that was installed by the previous owner be removed?

cheers

The "map" or "tune" that was installed by the previous owner can be replaced with the stock "tune" with Tuneboy or TuneECU. TuneECU is free software that you can use with a $20 cable bought off ebay.

The "map" or "tune" that was installed by the previous owner can be replaced with the stock "tune" with Tuneboy or TuneECU. TuneECU is free software that you can use with a $20 cable bought off ebay.

If you decide to go the TuneEcu route and need the cable, I would recommend NOT ordering off of Ebay or internet, but rather from Power Tripp on this forum...he has them in stock and can ship quickly and cheaply.

I ordered mine off the internet and took almost 3 weeks to get here...

If you decide to go the TuneEcu route and need the cable, I would recommend NOT ordering off of Ebay or internet, but rather from Power Tripp on this forum...he has them in stock and can ship quickly and cheaply.

I ordered mine off the internet and took almost 3 weeks to get here...

That's great news that Tripp has them. Didn't know that and would support it without question.

Back