Can I make TORS louder? Removing the baffles?

SeanC

.020 Over
Ride
2015 R3R
Hi guys, has anyone ever done removing baffle from TORS for a 2014 roadster? I wanted a stock look with a lot of noise.. any good suggestion?
Anyway I am going to paint the whole exhaust Matt black..

No baffles in TORS... upgrade your header pipes for noise/power
Is that right!!! Sorry for the dumbness.. I thought I can make it louder...
What are the headers that are stock-like? If I am painting it black it shouldn't have the yellowing problem right?
Is there a Catalytic converter in TORS?

How about the stock R3 pipes. Can the baffles be removed or drilled like the Harley to louden up the bike? Which is the best and cheapest catalytic converter replacement pipe on a Classic.

Hi guys, has anyone ever done removing baffle from TORS for a 2014 roadster? I wanted a stock look with a lot of noise.. any good suggestion?
Anyway I am going to paint the whole exhaust Matt black..
I found that after already having StainTune mufflers (not quiet as harsh a sound as TORS but with a larger OD baffle) and was happy with the sound level, I then got the CES headers with a custom reverse collector out to The three mufflers it actually raised the volume a bit especially if I went WOT this is possibly due to the very low restriction of the reverse collector, so what I am saying is get yourself some free flowing headers with a custom crossover pipe and it will raise the volume.
You won't find any stocking headers that are any good, and if you want loud go for something like the Carpenter three in to one brutes, not my cup of tea but bloody loud

How about the stock R3 pipes. Can the baffles be removed or drilled like the Harley to louden up the bike? Which is the best and cheapest catalytic converter replacement pipe on a Classic.
Waste of time they will sound crap there are plenty of options out there possibly just get hold of a set of TORS or StainTune mufflers

I found that after already having StainTune mufflers (not quiet as harsh a sound as TORS but with a larger OD baffle) and was happy with the sound level, I then got the CES headers with a custom reverse collector out to The three mufflers it actually raised the volume a bit especially if I went WOT this is possibly due to the very low restriction of the reverse collector, so what I am saying is get yourself some free flowing headers with a custom crossover pipe and it will raise the volume.
You won't find any stocking headers that are any good, and if you want loud go for something like the Carpenter three in to one brutes, not my cup of tea but bloody loud

And bloody hot.

On the Touring's a set of TORS and a good cross over pipe (abomination replacement) Paul Bryant makes a nice one, and you will get a nice stock looking set up with a healthy growl note, I love the sound of the CES ect 3into 1s but prefer the stock plumbers pipes that set the Rocket apart from anything else,

Really? You drill or remove the baffles from a stock Harley exhaust all that you have done is screwed yourself. Loud but all you have done is destroyed horsepower and torque from your bike. Starting to learn about the ROCKET but apparently it is about the same. Tuned aftermarket exhaust systems are not cheap but than again you pay for performance no easy way out.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back