Can anyone ID this exhaust?

CurtisO

Standard Bore
FF4F7851-93DD-4A13-88E2-639294B0E7A6.png Considering this Roadster, but it is out of state at another brand’s dealership, so info is limited. It appears to be a stainless can added to the stock black exhaust, but I’m no expert. Anyone recognize this and have thoughts about it?
Alternatively, what is the expense and availability of the stock black cans?
Thanx in advance

The black you see is just the heat shield cover the original exhaust muffler system was chrome. The Black mufflers were only released on the special eddition 500 Rocket X but the high performance Black loud freeflow cat free exhaust that look identical to the stock ones are sold as Accessory TORS which allow a power increase with a modified filter and air inlet with a tune download.

They do indeed look like UK import Dave Platt slip ons that also came with an optional crossflow pipe in various muffler lengths. These are also sometimes provided in black powdercoat or paint.

Ummm....I would. The sissy bar shuts my wife up when I take the kid for a ride (“But what if she lets go and flies off the back?!?!?!) and the panniers holds my rain gear and my teaching supplies. I might even consider a removable leather trunk to hold my Resistol!!!

Ain’t individualism great?

Back