Kyrocket

.040 Over
Anyone here ever build a cafe racer project? I'm thinking about doing this in time and just wanted some opinions.

CX is a good base too.

TrungNT-CX650-9.jpg

I, along with four mates run an event called Mods and Rockers Toronto. This year it was run on August 16/17th and with the weather Gods cooperating we had a great turn out which included three pretty sharp looking CX café racers along with tons of other amazing bikes. Two early CB750's really stood out. Lots of pics on our facebook page though this link: www.modsandrockerstoronto.com

I, along with four mates run an event called Mods and Rockers Toronto. This year it was run on August 16/17th and with the weather Gods cooperating we had a great turn out which included three pretty sharp looking CX café racers along with tons of other amazing bikes. Two early CB750's really stood out. Lots of pics on our facebook page though this link: www.modsandrockerstoronto.com

Looks like an excellent event. Lots of happy faces and a ton of people having a good time. Well done organising it ;)

Back