Haha puny bike

2010_0226_104657.jpg

2010_0226_104634.jpg

There are a few elements of that particular bike I’m absolutely in love with. Open area under the seat, tail section, and tank are great.

A few areas that can go straight in the bin imo, the exhaust, headlight, and plate mount.

Really really like the whole tail section and seat though!

Shame they don't list weight or dyno figures. I toyed with the idea of stripping mine down to bare bones in the past, as despite the impressive sounding power mine makes, there are plenty of bikes around now with better power to weight ratios. I recently considered selling it too, as it is a touring bike I don't tour with. But it's the only bike my wife will ride, and, well, the cool factor is the one thing none of my other bikes can match, so I guess I'm stuck with it. Even my non riding friends love to tell people about it, some Harley guy in a bar told my buddy bull****, no bike makes that much power, I just smiled.

Shame they don't list weight or dyno figures. I toyed with the idea of stripping mine down to bare bones in the past, as despite the impressive sounding power mine makes, there are plenty of bikes around now with better power to weight ratios. I recently considered selling it too, as it is a touring bike I don't tour with. But it's the only bike my wife will ride, and, well, the cool factor is the one thing none of my other bikes can match, so I guess I'm stuck with it. Even my non riding friends love to tell people about it, some Harley guy in a bar told my buddy bull****, no bike makes that much power, I just smiled.

I’m pretty confident they don’t weight much if any less than my bike, which is 690 wet, but without fuel.

That’s a 2.875lb per hp ratio, not terrible.

Last edited:
Back