stingray

Nitrous
Ride
'21Rocket 3GT, '17 KTM 1290 SDGT, '04 Goldwing
Just a week of ice and freezing temps is enough for me. I don't see how you guys up north stand it. Monday looks to be 70f so time to bust the cabin fever and zip up. Guess the KTM 1290 Super Duke GT will be on call since the new Rocket 3GT is still in the shop going on four months now. Fuel up 6.1 gallons of pure fire.
Super Duke GTing.jpg

Just a week of ice and freezing temps is enough for me. I don't see how you guys up north stand it. Monday looks to be 70f so time to bust the cabin fever and zip up. Guess the KTM 1290 Super Duke GT will be on call since the new Rocket 3GT is still in the shop going on four months now. Fuel up 6.1 gallons of pure fire.
Super Duke GTing.jpg
Just another Starbucks run for you and the wife right?

I can't stand staying inside anymore. So I asked Jusdad to come by at noon for a ride today. It is sunny but only 34 degrees F right now. Lets hope the temp rises some more in the next hour. Going to take the Tiger 900 because it has heated grips and seat.

I’ve been riding a little here and there but last weekend I found the TFC would not start. The TFT comes on but no fuel pump primer or turning of the starter, nothing. I was going to take it in today on a trailer but came down with a virus that may be Covid. I’m truly stuck in the cabin with a fever. Next weekend I’ll get it all done, no worries just a delay.

Last edited:
Back