Buying tires

Has anyone bought tires from On-Line Tires.com and how were they to deal with?
I couldn't find a website called on-linetires.com, but I've bought tires from Revzilla.com (price match, free shipping) and rockymountainatvmc.com (free shipping, best prices, tax included). No problems with either. Helps to know what you're looking for.

I couldn't find a website called on-linetires.com, but I've bought tires from Revzilla.com (price match, free shipping) and rockymountainatvmc.com (free shipping, best prices, tax included). No problems with either. Helps to know what you're looking for.
I second the professionalism of revzilla for speed and fair prices

Àgree on prices and service from rockymountainmcatv been buying from them for years.

Rockymountainmcatv is great for m/tires but looking for dark side tire for my Roadliner at a reasonable price.

Rockymountainmcatv is great for m/tires but looking for dark side tire for my Roadliner at a reasonable price.
Oooh, you meant tires.com for car tires, gotcha. Never bought from them. I've been using Discount Tire for years up and down the West Coast (they're in FL too) for car tires, but not car tires on a MC. Sales and install guys have always been knowledgeable and on point, and they'll usually price match tires.com, but don't know if they'll work with MC wheels. Haven't heard of any bad experiences with tires.com though.

Back