FE_rex

Bob Wills is still the King
Ride
2006 Rocket III
How hard is it to manually switch tires on motorcycle. Are the beads usually pretty set. Are the tires tight on the rims.

I’ve done ATV’s, walk-behind & zero-turn mowers, 100 hp ag tractor front & rear, and PU trucks. Didn’t know if scooter was any different.

Breaking the bead is like any other tire except for the Commander ll’s they are a real pita!!!!

Breaking the bead is the easy part. Front tyre is easy to remove and replace. The rear is somewhat more difficult.

How hard is it to manually switch tires on motorcycle. Are the beads usually pretty set. Are the tires tight on the rims.

I’ve done ATV’s, walk-behind & zero-turn mowers, 100 hp ag tractor front & rear, and PU trucks. Didn’t know if scooter was any different.

Buy yourself a "No Scuff tire tool and do it yourself. No-scufftiretool I made up my own tire jig and bead breaker with info from this site. Use Dynabeads for balancing.

I go through back tires in ~6000 miles and front tires in ~14000 miles. I have changed everyone of my tires since I bought the R3T with 6500 miles on. Got over 80,000 on it now.

I have changed all my buddies tires too. :)

Man, unless you live in the boonies, take it to a pro. On a roadster, the rear is a real pita! I also don't reccomend doing your own dentistry!:roll::roll::roll:

Back