Burnout....I needed a new tire anyway

What??? we are riding on car tires to save money and you are wasting a perfectly good motorcycle tire???:eek::eek::eek:
Well, if you had fun it was worth it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That tire was almost done anyway. I wasted about a 1000km of wear, but I am headed to Sturgis in a couple of weeks and I usually ride 4-5000km on that trip. So I would have changed it out before I left anyways.

That tire was almost done anyway. I wasted about a 1000km of wear, but I am headed to Sturgis in a couple of weeks and I usually ride 4-5000km on that trip. So I would have changed it out before I left anyways.
Good planning:thumbsup:

Good planning:thumbsup:

I started in 2nd and just left it there. That contraption they had us on was made of steel, so the rear end was really loose. Way looser than burning on pavement. I was thinking of shifting, but I really didn't want the rear end to slide off the plate which was 2' wide.

Back