burleighbars 2 inch T bars and cable lengths

flyreels

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
I am looking at getting a set of 2 inch burleighbars, in the T bars and I was looking to see if any one here has a set and would know if the stock cables on an 05 would fit or will I need longer ones? Maybe ones from a Classic and if so would any one know the part numbers for the clutch and 2 throttle cables for the classic?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers Pete

Classic clutch cable is 3 inches longer that the Standard. As far as I know throttle cables are the same throughout the range. Just have to re-route the cables mate.

Classic clutch cable is 3 inches longer that the Standard. As far as I know throttle cables are the same throughout the range. Just have to re-route the cables mate.
Hi mate thanks for that, but I have just found the part numbers for the classic throttle cables and they are
Stock Code T2043581 for the pull and Stock Code T2043582 for the return and they are different from the standard ones which are Stock Code T2043570 open and Stock Code T2043575 close so I don't know.
I would have thought if the clutch cable was longer then the throttle would have been as well?

Hi mate thanks for that, but I have just found the part numbers for the classic throttle cables and they are
Stock Code T2043581 for the pull and Stock Code T2043582 for the return and they are different from the standard ones which are Stock Code T2043570 open and Stock Code T2043575 close so I don't know.
I would have thought if the clutch cable was longer then the throttle would have been as well?

There you go .. never a day where you don't learn something hey. How come you're going with the Burleigh over Thunderbike T-Bars mate?

There you go .. never a day where you don't learn something hey. How come you're going with the Burleigh over Thunderbike T-Bars mate?
I like the 2 inch thick bars I had the 1 3/4 on my roadster when I had that and loved them, the others are only 1 1/4 inch which are not much thicker than standard.

Im pretty sure I saw the owner of Burleigh bars being arrested on drug production charges.
Not that this info is at all helpful just saying.

Im pretty sure I saw the owner of Burleigh bars being arrested on drug production charges.
Not that this info is at all helpful just saying.
Well then maybe that's why they didn't answer their phone at 4:15 pm it said they shut at 4:30 so I just thought they took an early mark but maybe not lol

FRANKLY - If you're going for custom bars - I cant believe there's nobody in Tassie or OZ that can make you custom cables. If not try Barnetts in the US.

FRANKLY - If you're going for custom bars - I cant believe there's nobody in Tassie or OZ that can make you custom cables. If not try Barnetts in the US.
Hi there are plenty of places but I was just wondering if you actually need them or will the originals be long enough. If not then maybe the classics will fit, I know there are a few guys about with the bars and I am hoping they see this thread and can answer my question.

Back