Bunbury dealer sacked

zimtuff

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Trimuph Rocket
The Bunbury dealer for Triumph in WA(Bikers Den) has announced that his right to sell Triumphs has been taken away for not notifying the importer in writing to that his showroom was moving to a new premises.
Seems a bit tough:confused:

The dealer announced it on Perth Streetbikes
No More Triumph in Bunbury

I was told Harley Davidson Aust. is threatening shops that carry both Triumphs and H.D brands that if they don't get rid of the Triumphs their H.D Dealership will be revoked. From a very reliable source in the trade.

I was told Harley Davidson Aust. is threatening shops that carry both Triumphs and H.D brands that if they don't get rid of the Triumphs their H.D Dealership will be revoked. From a very reliable source in the trade.

I guess that would mean Great Southern Motorcycles in Albany.
I bet the Thunderbird Storm has stolen a few Dyna customers

I guess that would mean Great Southern Motorcycles in Albany.
I bet the Thunderbird Storm has stolen a few Dyna customers

Great Southern relinquished it's Triumph Dealership... end of last year. Good news is they have their own diagnostic machine and can work on Triumphs up to 2010, so they told me. Sales guy said their " business model" was "not compatible" with Triumph Australia's. I said " what the f#ck does that mean" .. he was very slow to answer :rolleyes: i suggested could it be because their Triumph Riders were " jack of waiting 8 to 12 weeks for parts" ... he just smiled.

.. he was very slow to answer :rolleyes: i suggested could it be because their Triumph Riders were " jack of waiting 8 to 12 weeks for parts" ... he just smiled.

Ive never had that problem with JCS except I had to wait a few weeks for a radiator hose and the flyscreen.

Is there anyone selling Triumphs in the SW of WA now?:confused:

Spot on tc the bloke who owns the Harley shop in Gladstone was forced to open a second shop and remove any thing that was not Harley

Could be that the triumphs are hurting Harley sales sour grapes from Harley if you ask me:cool:

Back