** SOLD ** Bug for sale or trade

I don't know at what grade sandpaper he finished. I recall stopping by one day and he was using the 3500 grit so with the deep mirror finish I have on my truck, I suspect that he did use the 5000 to finish.

I suspect that detail shops in your neck of the woods are significantly different than those in mine. Plus, we have quite a few small paint and body shops around here that would do finish buffing for cars like Lupe's. Just a difference in local reference I suspect. And I absolutely do not think you are trying to pick a fight fight. We're just trading opinions and recommendations, yours with obviously much more background than mine.

No problem brother, I just wanted to make sure you knew I wouldn't inadvertently spew out "fake news" :whitstling: :roll: :roll: :roll:

As many of you know i have been working on this car for 10 years,, time to move to something else, it just sits and i have way too many toys, time to downsize, it has tons of money and new parts in it, will trade for something fun or take $8000, if it sells good and if it don't also good:)
IMG_1403.JPG
bug3.jpg
bug2.jpg
dont be so dam* tight finish it & give to youre daughter

Nope, i would love to have a duc , if i knew how to work on them
I've had a number of ducati. No worse than any other bike I have owned.
diavel I have now is flipping amazing,and has needed nothing out of the oridinary.

I've had a number of ducati. No worse than any other bike I have owned.
diavel I have now is flipping amazing,and has needed nothing out of the oridinary.
How hard and expensive is it to maintain?

Back