BRM Slashcut puipes

step1

Supercharged
Has anyone out there tried these pipes from motoplan.Id like to no if there loud they look good but i dont want too loud pipes.What is the quality like.

Sure the quality will be excellent , belly pan quality was excellent , though the brackets were not a perfect fit

should be good , by time you get them will be £800 ish :shock:

cheers mate just trying to get a few ideas.loads going round me head at the minute even down to getting some standards and chopping em.Havnt found any cheap standards yet though.

With the brm pipes you get a different set of secoundaries which is supposed to increase the torque so why do you guys take em out.Or will i be better taking them out all together.I have no tuneboy or pc111 so do not want to damage engine.Been told these pipes will run ok without the need of tuneboy ect.Im no good with anything electrical and dont want to buy one as im now well and truely skint.Hiro says that Triumph can put a tune in for me.This must be the one for TORS.I didnt buy them for the power i just havnt seen anyone else with them and i like the look.

Back