British triples rally Ballina.

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
This was on the same weekend as Leyburn. 44 registered bikes this year. Longest distance ridden from Albany WA 10,000 Klm return. I would like to get down and have a look at these bikes one year
image.jpg

Very nice pics Bruce , although I cant help but think those blokes look too big for those bikes, maybe just me comparing the R3 size...

Pics are from Holtys Photo's. He was the photographer at the Lions TT. Friended him on Facebook he's got some good stuff in his albums. The Triple rally has been on at Ballina for the last 4 or 5 years. The Saturday of that weekend was pretty ordinary weather especially on the coast. I know I rode to Leyburn in it.

Great Photos Bruce:thumbsup: ,you must have a good camera and be a handy Photographer ,I will try to get some photos of this years RDU ,I am taking the Princess's Digital Camera ,I haven't taken a photo for years since the instamatic days, hence the grainy old Truck photos

This was on the same weekend as Leyburn. 44 registered bikes this year. Longest distance ridden from Albany WA 10,000 Klm return. I would like to get down and have a look at these bikes one year
image.jpg

Ballina is just a nice ride from the Central coast as the time gets closer maybe a ride there could be arranged ,

Back