snuffcityrider

Living Legend
A friend of ours over in England sent me some flag decals to bling up the Roc. British stickers made in Britain:cool: Just when I thought everthing was made in China:rolleyes:

Purty bike. I don't know if they were made in the UK or not but I have two small british flags that are on the back of my beetle bags (one on each side). One was covering a paint chip and I put the other one on the other side to match it up. Hopefully Jeff (the guy who is buying my bike...from CT) will like them.

Dennis

36 dtg Dubai
37 dtg Home

British loyalty

I have always been Texas proud and proud to be an America and would have never flown another country's flag on my bike but considering current administration perhaps I will buy a bunch of British flags/stickers for my bike too

I have always been Texas proud and proud to be an America and would have never flown another country's flag on my bike but considering current administration perhaps I will buy a bunch of British flags/stickers for my bike too
It's a sticker....I have an American flag flying on my front porch. Although I guess it does fly since it's on a Rocket:D

Ive q favorite bumper snickers as well: "If you dont like my driveing call 1-800-XXX-xxxx"; and a value message, "Ron Paul for President" .

I cant argue that Triumph made, at one time, a great motorcycle. And the Rocket III is no less the beast of a machine. But Im disappointed nonetheless.

I can't see the pics from here at work.. lol I thought Mark was talking about the British flag on the black plastic piece in front of the rear shocks.. where he has a British flag

What do you mean that is were you put yours? I have your beetle bags and I road my bike Saturday and I did't see your sticker there?

Back