Brisbane Ride Anyone Sept 14 or 15

ozrider

2008 Standard
Ride
2008 Standard
Brisbane Ride Sept 15

Is anyone interested in a ride this Saturday or Sunday 14th or 15th
The weather is looking pretty good and the wife is working all weekend and I don't feel like going through the job list she has........

maybe through Samford, Dayboro, then check out the Pit Stop cafe at Mt Mee then ??

Just a thought, open to ideas.

Last edited:
The weather is looking pretty good and the wife is working all weekend and I don't feel like going through the job list she has........

maybe through Samford, Dayboro, then check out the Pit Stop cafe at Mt Mee then ??

Mount who?? Sorry couldn't resist.
Sorry cant make this weekend.

I'd be keen for a ride Saturday arvo, that's if you're comfortable riding with a Rocket less rider ozrider:eek::eek:. I'm just down the road from Dayboro.

I'd like to but timing is not the best my son is home for 5 more days and we are hunting for land before he goes abroad . At the moment it still seems cheaper to buy a house 3 to 4 years old that is established than to build a new house decisions bloody decisions:eek:

I am desperate for a good ride but my son doing the 87 km epic mountain bike race on Sunday and I have to meet him each three hours with food drinks and spares so I am afraid I can't join you.

Yea sorry about the short notice guys, Sunday looks like it will be the better day for me now also,

Maybe we could work on a throwing a date around for a October or November gathering :cool:

Back