Bridgestone Exedra Max Awesome

Deleted member 1699

:D These are awesome tires on my touring WHAT A DIFFERENCE, spoke with Bridgestone before buying and they didn't see a problem.

They handle so much better than Metzers AMAZING is all I can say, I will continue using these, they get a rating of AAAA++++;)

Bike Bandit has the BEST pricing fast shipping!!

Install for front and rear mounting and balance, I did not remove the wheels dealer did! 114.00USD:p

You only got 5,000 out of the rear? Or you only have 5,000 so far?

Be interesting to see what the average people get for the front and rear on these.

My issue with Bridgestone remembering a few years back, their car tires killed a bunch of people and they tried (successfully) to hide the defects for some time. A tire goes on abike, it is not so forgiving.

Rick

I've got a little over 5k on it and it might go another 500 or so but I'm gonna replace it because I don't trust it all the way to the Hub and back.

I'm running excedra max front and back on my touring there fantastic! A little over 4k and they still look like new. .......sandman

Last edited:
I have Exedra front and rear finding them really great so far.

Today I spent a couple of hours and re adjusted the steering head bearings, went for 250km coffee and cake ride 2up and she handled really stable at (150) I mean't 110, like a Rocket on rails :D

I have 3000 killometers on my rear exedra max and she still looks new handles great mutch mutch better than those ****zlers ill definitely be re purchasing once this one is dead
:cool:

Maybe I just got a bad one, or I just drove it a little harder since I've gotten more used to the bike. You cant beat the price, especially if you do all the changing work yourself.

Back