For Sale SOLD: Brand New Triumph OEM Leather Passenger Backrest Studded Bag

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
SOLD

Selling a Triumph OEM passenger backrest leather bag. This is the studded style (Part number A9528009). Mounts through the 4 bolts that hold the passenger backrest pad on. This bag fits the passenger backrests of several bike models.

I had bought this on to see if I could mount it to my rider backrest and hold water bladder. Unfortunately it is only designed for the passenger backrest. I use a trunk with a passenger back pad, so I can't use this bag. It is brand new. Can't find these anywhere.

PM me if interested.

IMG_4536.jpg
IMG_4537.jpg
IMG_4534.jpg
IMG_4535.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a Triumph OEM passenger backrest leather bag. This is the studded style (Part number A9528009). Mounts through the 4 bolts that hold the passenger backrest pad on. This bag fits the passenger backrests of several bike models.

I had bought this on to see if I could mount it to my rider backrest and hold water bladder. Unfortunately it is only designed for the passenger backrest. I use a trunk with a passenger back pad, so I can't use this bag. It is brand new. Can't find these anywhere. Looking to get $55 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

IMG_4536.jpg
IMG_4537.jpg
IMG_4534.jpg
IMG_4535.jpg
I’ll take it Jay. P.m. sent

That's why I DON'T want it. There's only one stud on my bike! :roll::roll::roll:
Hooked me one of them 'stud haters';):p:D

Had to leave my wink off my earlier post - works like aniseed!:roll::roll::roll:

Yeah I find studded stuff is usually harder to sell but I like it on cruiser set ups, but no whips or leather fringes please!:eek::(

Back