Lickety Split

.060 Over
Ride
2014 R3R
Replaced my brake pads. 9000 mile mark. Ceramic pads from Amazon. Don't think I like them. Stopping distance. Just not getting that firm short stop feel to it. Try something else i guess.

I replaced mine this spring with EBC Double H sintered pads and haven't even finished the break in on them yet and they seem to be much better than the stock by several magnitudes. I will finish the break in this weekend and then see how they really work.

bob

Funny enough i had EBC HH and although they were good, i didn't think they weren't as good as the Nissins that came with it from the factory or the Brembos i've ran ever since.

+1,2,3 ect you will notice a big difference over oem if you bed them in per EBC website instructions. Plus you will get a lot less black brake dust on your wheels. Win, win!!
If your don't bed them in correctly they will stop ok and they may Squeal!! But you can always do the bedding process again then back to normal!!

I replaced mine this spring with EBC Double H sintered pads and haven't even finished the break in on them yet and they seem to be much better than the stock by several magnitudes. I will finish the break in this weekend and then see how they really work.
bob

Agree with Bob of Spokanistan!

Back