WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
anyone have a source for a front brake line from master cylinder to the block on right side frame by steering neck?

I need about +2in/50mm. I put the new t-bars on last night and it is just a smidge too tight for my liking. When it comes to the brakes, you can’t be too cautious.

I used Edmonton Brake and Clutch because they are close for me, but you should be able to find a hose maker near you. You don't have to go through a motorcycle specific place, just find a shop that makes brake hoses and they should be able to order the ends they need.

anyone have a source for a front brake line from master cylinder to the block on right side frame by steering neck?

I need about +2in/50mm. I put the new t-bars on last night and it is just a smidge too tight for my liking. When it comes to the brakes, you can’t be too cautious.

Are you replacing both lines and then relocating the junction box? I'm facing the same problem and trying to figure out how to extend the line to the control.

russell brake lines makes all kind of brake lines look them up on the net

Are you replacing both lines and then relocating the junction box? I'm facing the same problem and trying to figure out how to extend the line to the control.

russell brake lines makes all kind of brake lines look them up on the net

I think I am just going to reroute the master cylinder to splitter hose so it doesn't run through the triple tree. The eventually replace all the lines with these Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS (2011-2013)

I think I am just going to reroute the master cylinder to splitter hose so it doesn't run through the triple tree. The eventually replace all the lines with these Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS (2011-2013)
I understand have you thought of brake lines with NO banjo bolts , a friend did a change with these NPT fittings he claim more brake fluid flows to the pad quicker and he got both front lines up to the master cylinder and no splitter . I intend to do this mod in the spring as well

Functionally, I think they work great as is, I am just replacing them for the red color to help break up the black some more.

Anthony,
Has been awhile, but I seem to remember reading a tech article about two separate front brake lines from the wheel cylinders to the master cylinder resulting in better brake performance and easier bleeding.
May be worth you looking into . . . so I don't hafta!

Na-Na.jpg

Anthony,
Has been awhile, but I seem to remember reading a tech article about two separate front brake lines from the wheel cylinders to the master cylinder resulting in better brake performance and easier bleeding.
May be worth you looking into . . . so I don't hafta!

Na-Na.jpg

I believe one of our Aussie brothers already has this done, but not sure if on an ABS bike. I've been considering that also to remove the splitter.
Calling @Mittzy and @Ishrub is it one of you two?

Back