Brake line clamps

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
This weekend i was checking the front tire air pressure and noticed that the front brake line was out of the clamp on the front fender. As i went to push it back in the dam thing broke. If my memory serves me right i recall awhile back others having this problem and replaced it with a different sort of clamp:confused:. Does anyone have any pictures of the other clamp and recommend where i can pick up a new pair. The other thing that puzzles me is how the he!! do you get the old ones out without doing something i might regret. Thanks in advance if someone can help.:)

easy fix.
get ahold of flip @ flipmeisters.com
He has the line clamps you're talking about
and some pretty neat cable clamps for the handlebars too.
Both are quality products from a real good Rocket enthusiast.
He's also a supporter and advertiser on this site if I recall correctly.

The old plastic POS will pull out or just snip them off, as said flip sells good quality clamps I have had them on my bike for quite a few years now I also have the rivco ones they are a wee bit fancy as they have the 111 stamped on them but they are more expensive than flips.
Flip also sells the clamps for the handle bars which also are very good quality.

My plastic ones fell out .. or broke off ages ago. Went to the rubber supply store and got a couple of push-in grommets to fill the holes. Don't seem to make any difference if you have the brakelines clamps or not.

Back