Brake light flasher

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
i have been looking at the different light kits that have the tail light flash when you hit the brakes. For the last three (3) years I have been seeing these at dealerships, rallies and swap meets. The price starts at around $175.00 and goes up to $325.00. Just not willing to dig through the cobwebs and spend that for a neat piece of bling. Along comes good ol EBay! I purchased 8 of these "brake light modulators". Cost $1.80 each. Yep, less than 2 bucks a kit. I put one on my Rocket and another on my buddies Roadster. Works fantastic. 4 quick flashes followed by 4 long flashes, then a constant brake light. Best $2 I've spent. The modulator itself is smaller than a match box. Simple hook up. Hot (red) wire in and out. Same with the ground (black) wire. Just thought I would share with my other Captains!

Hmmmm... Tried UK and US ebay sites and no joy with either item number or link!

0 results for 232608639187
Save 232608639187 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed.

Unfollow 232608639187 to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed.

You'll receive email and Feed alerts when new items arrive.

Save this search
Guaranteed 3 day delivery
Update your information
Let us know your shipping location
Select country
Invalid Zip code. Try again.
232608639187:

Search Tips
  • Make sure words are spelled correctly
  • Try using different keywords
  • Remove filters to broaden your search
Ps. Googled and it works....

This item merely flashes your existing, very weak, OEM brake light.
Check out the Hyper-Lite and the Skene. Superior bright LEDS that can be adjusted for flash.

Already got the LED lamp conversion so should be fine! Gotta be worth a go at £1.72 or $2.42. How come so much more expensive here? It's a huge difference in price just because we live in the Motherland???

Back