Brake disc part number

golly

.040 Over
Ride
R3R 2020
Well it finally happened, I dropped my bike the other night when leaving work, because I forgot to take the dammed disc lock off. Strangely enough there was very little apparent damage, a bent gear lever, tip of the clutch lever broken off, and a scratch on the mirror stem. The bike didn't cut out as I expected it to, but easily solved by the big red switch. A work friend helped me to lift it back up and I thought I was good to go but then found I had no front brake, well I had when I pumped it but when slowing down from walking pace there was a very noticeable clunk from the front brake. I found out that the previously mentioned dammed disc lock had bent the brake disc, so it was pushing the pistons so far back that the brake level came to the bar when first used. The ride home with just a rear brake was a little nervous :)

I don't know if it is safe to drive with just one front brake disc working (the other caliper is now strapped to the fork leg with something solid between the pads), so I need a new RHS front brake disc.

Does anyone have the part number of this disc?

I used a disk lock when i first bought bike after cracking front guard twice forgetting to remove it, no longer do

Why use disk lock when bike has electric steering lock?
Unfortunately steering locks are very easy to break.
I use an alarmed Abus 8008 disc lock and then wrap a yellow velcro cable tidy around the throttle and brake lever as a reminder. Something like this.
iStock_000009111214_Large_photoshop_ID_54.jpg

I'm sticking with the sentiment of a plague on the inventors of disc locks !!!
The problem seems to be habit, as in I rarely use one when I am out, but I always use one in the garage, and as I paddle the bike back out of the garage it wouldn't matter even if I did forget to remove it.

Back