Spence

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 triumph rocket R3
So took my bike in moth or so ago for rear brake bleed. that was at 800 KM just hi 1500km and its gone again little to no rear brake.
Also noticed that i have some oxidation happening an the aluminum in one spot not sure how that happened.

So took my bike in moth or so ago for rear brake bleed. that was at 800 KM just hi 1500km and its gone again little to no rear brake.
Also noticed that i have some oxidation happening an the aluminum in one spot not sure how that happened.
Don't know if it helps but, if filled the box but it back together pump it and look to see where the break fluid was coming out. and sence I had no idea of the connection type I asked the shop that had one of the triumph mechanics that closed If he could let me know what I kneaded to buy, was to just tighten up the 2 ends and maybe replace some crush washers

Don't know if it helps but, if filled the box but it back together pump it and look to see where the break fluid was coming out. and sence I had no idea of the connection type I asked the shop that had one of the triumph mechanics that closed If he could let me know what I kneaded to buy, was to just tighten up the 2 ends and maybe replace some crush washers
thanks for the info Razortip2 will be talking to the dealer today :)

Back