quadzilla200

.020 Over
Ride
Nothing Currently
Greetings All! I waited it out and finally had a used Rocket hit the Kansas City market. I got a 2011 Roadster. Excited to be part of the Triumph family. My grandmother was from England and my dad was born there, so a nice connection to my British roots. One upgrade I already can tell I'd like to make based on my 45 minute highway ride home is a throttle lock of some kind. Love how manageable the weight and power of the bike is compared to other big muscle bikes. Could anyone give me a rundown on aftermarket exhausts? I know the list isn't very extensive for the Rocket. I don't want it to sound like a tractor. I've had a lot of muscle car V8s that have that low, deep beautiful rumble. I like that sound and then someone I thought said their was a set that makes it sound like a Jet? That would be kind of cool.

IMG_20200612_132629.jpg

Congrats on the new sled. Other than triumphs own Carpenter and jardine are a couple brands that come to mind.

Hello Quadzilla and welcome from Virginia. I currently have TORs and love the deeper tone they give. I've worn mine out now and have recently ordered a Viking Full dual system. It hasn't arrived yet but I have heard his single and it too is a nice sound. not loud like the V-Twin, better I think. And like stated above, more of a Ferrari sound, simply because it is a triple and not a twin.

Greetings All! I waited it out and finally had a used Rocket hit the Kansas City market. I got a 2011 Roadster. Excited to be part of the Triumph family. My grandmother was from England and my dad was born there, so a nice connection to my British roots. One upgrade I already can tell I'd like to make based on my 45 minute highway ride home is a throttle lock of some kind. Love how manageable the weight and power of the bike is compared to other big muscle bikes. Could anyone give me a rundown on aftermarket exhausts? I know the list isn't very extensive for the Rocket. I don't want it to sound like a tractor. I've had a lot of muscle car V8s that have that low, deep beautiful rumble. I like that sound and then someone I thought said their was a set that makes it sound like a Jet? That would be kind of cool.

IMG_20200612_132629.jpg
Greetings from AZ. Here is a description of the sound of my 2020 rocket....(crickets).

Welcome to the mad house
Unlike you i did not have much of an experience with big bikes, engines etc bieeng from Europe ;-)
What I learnt is : its so so nimble and.... so easily underestimated.

hi quadzilla. warm welcome to the forum

Back