border line depressed

bill widrig

.060 Over
Ride
some dirt bikes for the kid and a 81 xs 1100
life been handing me lemons latley and its getting old!!

my plan was to have my rocket by now but......nope.....

had a nice little stack of benjamins put away for the beast but since christmas its been more than depleted

had to have a new furnace installed on emergency notice

had to have fuel pump installed on my pick up while on the road working

lost alot of work hours to weather

now transmission going out in wifes vehicle

and last but not least my oldest son called and needs some financial help for college classes he needs to take over the summer:eek:

which means he also needs help with an apartment so he can stay in rapid city over the summer..
trying to keepa positive attitude, as these things are no ones fault and totaly unavoidable..but it gets harder everytime i have to open my wallet..:mad:

i know one thing though..i am starting to hate lemonaid....think im gonna try some whisky sours.:thumbsup:

I feel for you mate. Being 65 and plagued (since 2004) with on-going spine problems. Not a "me too" or a "worse than you" response (aaargh!) mind you.

Just a note of good buddy-ness from someome who thinks he can somehow relate to the uncertainty and the soul search you are going thru.

With best wishes.

Ol' Jamie ;)

A few years ago, when we were focused on other life challenges I kept my oldest Triumph and sold the others. I had a couple good years on it. Below is the picture of two of them, the 1995 Daytona900 was the bike that stuck with me. The third was a newer Daytona955i.

DSCN1393.jpg

There are several Rocket III motorcycles being continuously re-listed on this site through eBay.

Bill, nearly all things that are meant to happen, invariably do.

So, to your predicament I simply say this; Continue to keep your priorities straight and know that if it's meant to be, it will happen in due time!

Good things happen to those deserving, the fact that you have your priorities straight first and foremost tells me a good story. The Beast shall come in due time my friend, and when she does you shall savor the moment. Hope those speed bumps smooth themselves out quickly and you find yourself under the spell of Rocket 111 bliss sooner than you expect.:thumbsup:

Good things happen to those deserving, the fact that you have your priorities straight first and foremost tells me a good story. The Beast shall come in due time my friend, and when she does you shall savor the moment. Hope those speed bumps smooth themselves out quickly and you find yourself under the spell of Rocket 111 bliss sooner than you expect.:thumbsup:

Well put, Greg.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/LQMT I've been investing in penny stocks for awhile and scored pretty well with LQMT. My stock broker riding buddy is dumping a lot into Sirius XM SIRI.:cautious:
I've been funding a Roth IRA threw Fidelity for awhile i throw as much as i'm allowed each year and now that i'm at an age where i can tap into it ,it has been a life saver. Talk to a good financial planner he or she should be able to get you threw the rough times...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I feel for you mate. Being 65 and plagued (since 2004) with on-going spine problems. Not a "me too" or a "worse than you" response (aaargh!) mind you.

Just a note of good buddy-ness from someome who thinks he can somehow relate to the uncertainty and the soul search you are going thru.

With best wishes.

Ol' Jamie ;)

HI Jamie, been a long time. Being 71 my spine and shoulders are worse than yours. Me too. LOL

Back