Boosterplug for 06-09 Rocket 3 Classic

Rocket Man III

Lone Wolf
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic
I ordered a Boosterplug this month and love it. It really smoothes out the jerky low gears and adds significantly to acceleration.
To my surprise I got a 2nd one a week later. I’m not sending it back to Denmark so if you are interested I will sell it for $100.00. They are $159.00.
Call or text Brent at (402) 806-2485.
Go to boosterplug.com for detailed information. Very easy to install.
upload_2019-9-24_21-7-35.jpeg

I ordered a Boosterplug this month and love it. It really smoothes out the jerky low gears and adds significantly to acceleration.
To my surprise I got a 2nd one a week later. I’m not sending it back to Denmark so if you are interested I will sell it for $100.00. They are $159.00.
Call or text Brent at (402) 806-2485.
Go to boosterplug.com for detailed information. Very easy to install.
upload_2019-9-24_21-7-35.jpeg
I contacted the owner of boosterplug Jens Lyck and informed them. A label from DHL was supposed to arrive. I contacted them a second time about shipping back with no action. I believe I used reasonable effort and time to get it back to them. But if it would make you feel better you can try to send it back. If you think it is the right thing to do.

information you could have told us in the first post, and yes send it to me and I will pay the few dollars postage and send it to the rightful owner no thanks needed.:D
Happy compromise let who ever wants it make a charitable donation(preferably to me)

I have never researched this product but I know a few have used it and have been happy with it, Rocket Man 111 has a good write up about it and seems very happy with it, it is basically telling the ECU porky pies(lies) and adding a wee bit more fuel

I have never researched this product but I know a few have used it and have been happy with it, Rocket Man 111 has a good write up about it and seems very happy with it, it is basically telling the ECU porky pies(lies) and adding a wee bit more fuel
According to the maker's blurb, a fairly constant 6% - 7% more than stock map at all temps sane people ride.

How does the BoosterPlug work ?

grafperformance2.jpg

I'm confused. $159.00 for a thermistor in a piggy back wiring loom to do the same thing you can do with TuneECU for the price of a USB interface cable? What am I missing?
Always assuming one knows how to use TuneECU properly.
I don't know - but from the literature published by Boosterplug, there is a little bit more than a thermistor in there.

Back