Jade Dragon

.020 Over
Forgive the poor English as it's a Google Translate thing but I have just received this from my local Triumph dealer in Spain.

If we already have news and feeling it a lot, all the units are the 750 that they have manufactured they already have owner and it is impossible to be served any The only option is to wait for the model that will come out as normal series and not limited

i think you will find that all the 750 bikes have been taken by different dealers around the world....not necessarily sold to buyers yet tho.
I believe that's right Tal. I spoke with the local dealer reps a couple of weeks ago. They said that they are supposed to get 2 and they are both still available.

I believe that's right Tal. I spoke with the local dealer reps a couple of weeks ago. They said that they are supposed to get 2 and they are both still available.
Where was that Bill?
Just spoken to Triumph Newcastle who said TFCs all now allocated worldwide and "ordinary" Rocket will be displayed at NEC and available next year

Where was that Bill?
Just spoken to Triumph Newcastle who said TFCs all now allocated worldwide and "ordinary" Rocket will be displayed at NEC and available next year

Raleigh NC ,USA so probably not much help for your location.

The dealer asked if I wanted to be the first to put a deposit on one. I said no thank you!

Still available!
E9CEE330-EA59-4E64-9823-A839E7B046D9.png

Back