Yes mate 😇

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_094203.jpg
    IMG_20200525_094203.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20200521_184105.jpg
    IMG_20200521_184105.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 298
I like that, what did you do to black it out? Paint? Anodise?
The frame needs to be dismantled then powder coated, in the mean time I've used satin Plasti coat until winter then I'll take it to bits, the Plasti coat is a great product btw.
All the other bits such as the radiator shrouds, mud guards, front screen and rear silver infills have been painted satin black with Matt top coat clear.
I had the bike 2 weeks then blacked it out 😂 i found the silver off putting and wanted mine to look different.
Plasti coated all the fuel, oil and radiator caps last night as well, no pics as of yet tho mate.

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_095432.jpg
    IMG_20200525_095432.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 128
The frame needs to be dismantled then powder coated, in the mean time I've used satin Plasti coat until winter then I'll take it to bits, the Plasti coat is a great product btw.
All the other bits such as the radiator shrouds, mud guards, front screen and rear silver infills have been painted satin black with Matt top coat clear.
I had the bike 2 weeks then blacked it out 😂 i found the silver off putting and wanted mine to look different.
Plasti coated all the fuel, oil and radiator caps last night as well, no pics as of yet tho mate.
Yeah I know what you mean, I find the silver on mine odd, loved the paint on the TFC but not so much to buy one over the others.

will look into plasti coat, I haven’t seen it here! Thanks for the info, looks awesome.

Yeah I know what you mean, I find the silver on mine odd, loved the paint on the TFC but not so much to buy one over the others.

will look into plasti coat, I haven’t seen it here! Thanks for the info, looks awesome.
Hiya buddy, yeah it's an American product but definitely sold in the UK, I just used eBay bought 4 tins for 38 quid, still have a tin left.

Mine started out all Plasti coat, as it's easily removed but loved the black so made it permanent.
Just the rear subframe to do over winter then it's all permanent :cool:.

Could you post some pics of the caps when done please
Thanks

I did do them but removed the Plasti coat as it didn't look good mate.

I wondered how it had gone as they look a bit tricky to do. May need powdercoated?
I have the GT so black caps isnt going to work but need to do something as I'm far from happy how the brushed stainless is holding out after just 1200 miles.

Back