Black Tors On Chrome Headers

Photoshop is a great idea, did something similar before I got my Dave Platt Outlaw Shorties. Kept some chrome on the headers, VHT matt black on the exhaust shields and stainless DP pipes. I think it looks great IMG_20171104_1808385.jpg

Photoshop is a great idea, did something similar before I got my Dave Platt Outlaw Shorties. Kept some chrome on the headers, VHT matt black on the exhaust shields and stainless DP pipes. I think it looks great IMG_20171104_1808385.jpg

Whats that thing they say about great minds?
DP but not the shorties -I had them powder coated
DSCN4612.JPG

Actually starting to wish i got the shorties

They look amazing and sound absolutely awesome, but first thing in the morning when all is quiet, they are loud
I just changed the crossover for my DP mufflers that doesnt come with them (but should IMHO) but is included with the outlaws and I love it!
Louder but not offensive unless you gas it- then BRAAAP!!

Is anyone running the black tors on chrome factory headers? I am curious how this would look?
I just fitted Black TORs to otherwise stock Roadster exhaust. Will post pictures when the bike is put back together. Right now stripped down to change rear tire and grease final drive splines. Re-assembly delayed by a tornado making a mess of my yard.

Back