Black teardrop mirrors.

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Going to sell my Triumph chrome teardrop mirrors to Rat .. I want to get black set. Triumph weren't offering black ones when I bought mine , anyway... North County Yamaha selling them for $149 USD , the local Triumph shop here in Albany will do me a set for $150 AUD. US prices are usually way cheaper than us , what's going on. Anybody bought a set lately either in Oz or in the US ? How much they cost you ?

I paid around $148.00 for mine if I remember correctly
Pure Triumph.com is usually right on with the dealer prices and they are listed for $149.99

Last edited:
Got me stumped why they are virtually the same price .. that's a first and with the $75 Rats giving me for my old chrome ones .. it's a pretty good deal in anyone's book. Thought about bar-ends like Ro6ert has on his Rocket ... think i'll save them for the Speed Triple though.

By the way I've got a new set of the original black round mirrors that came with the bike if anyone wants them, no charge except shipping....

When I priced teardrop mirrors here in Auss a couple of year ago they were $230.00 AUD they were $115 US at the time, so that is a great price drop, I'd grab them before they change their mind

Those are really nice mirrors. Do you people who have them like them? Do they have more viewing area then the stock mirrors? The blindspot area on the stock mirrors are awful, Im wondering if these give a much wider point of view.

Back