Black Sissy Bar

fat frank

Supercharged
Saw a pic and now can't find it. I've got a matte blk Roadster on order and I'ld like to find a matte blk sissybar and rack for it. Does anyone know who has it? Just wondering if it was originally chrome and then painted or can I purchase one already black.
Thanks in advance

I know you can't buy one in matte black.. I don't know which one you're talking about, probably Lonzol.. It was probably powder coated black though..

here's mine....you can get yours powdercoated in a lot of different black options. I went with a satin finish that doesn't show fingerprints and has a slight gloss appearance. These people are the best, great prep of the chrome before powdercoating and they are bike/car enthusiasts. They are a very large company but no job is too small....quick turnaround and highly recommended. Here's their link. My Warrior is pictured in the "toys and testimonials" section on their website.

www.proplating.com

That's what I thought. Thanks for the input. I'll see if I can get something to match the bike when it gets here..
Thanks again
While I'm here, what about some plain leather bags for the bike. What source are people using for their saddle bags? Are they going with Triumph?
Thanks in advance
Frank

Goth,
That was the first attempt.
It turned out a "little" taller than I was looking for,
but did serve its purpose.
The next one was about half as tall.
It's a "little" better, but still just a tad taller than I wanted.
Getting some crash bars, not dresser bars, made next.
Same twisted metal, but a "different" design.

Back