MajorTom

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Selling my used black Corbin Beetle Bags. Came with the bike when I bought it last year. Previous owner put a few scratches in the side and some stone chips in the front. Otherwise in good condition. Used once this year in rain - no leaks.

Was mounted on the bike - comes with all hardware it was mounted with (I don't thinks its the full original Corbin hardware set). Some of the Corbin bolts were partially stripped - my local shop mounted them with some replacement bolts and spacers. Everything in the pictures is included.

IMG_4943.jpg IMG_4946.jpg IMG_4947.jpg

The bags on the bike when I bought it last year:

onbike1.jpg onbike2.jpg onbike3.jpg onbike4.jpg

Hardware included (first image are the stripped bolts):

IMG_4952.jpg IMG_4953.jpg IMG_4954.jpg

Looking for $950 USD. Item is located in Kelowna, BC, Canada - I'll ship anywhere and will provide shipping quote. Payment via PayPal preferred.

that is a great price and these bags are great.
If I could affort it I would buy them as a spare as I already have a set.

In any event, if anyone is thinking they might do it ..... I would recommend, you won't regret it.

Selling my used black Corbin Beetle Bags. Came with the bike when I bought it last year. Previous owner put a few scratches in the side and some stone chips in the front. Otherwise in good condition. Used once this year in rain - no leaks.

Was mounted on the bike - comes with all hardware it was mounted with (I don't thinks its the full original Corbin hardware set). Some of the Corbin bolts were partially stripped - my local shop mounted them with some replacement bolts and spacers. Everything in the pictures is included.

IMG_4943.jpg IMG_4946.jpg IMG_4947.jpg

The bags on the bike when I bought it last year:

onbike1.jpg onbike2.jpg onbike3.jpg onbike4.jpg

Hardware included (first image are the stripped bolts):

IMG_4952.jpg IMG_4953.jpg IMG_4954.jpg

Looking for $950 USD. Item is located in Kelowna, BC, Canada - I'll ship anywhere and will provide shipping quote. Payment via PayPal preferred.

@MajorTom haven't heard from you in a while , how are you doing .. if you also eventually sell the pipe and replace it with a OEM I have an OEM exhaust complete to trade plus $$ just in case ... still have my phone number??

I'm good @albertaduke had a great year riding. Sorry I love the Carpenter pipe, not selling that one ;)
I figured that much but had to ask :laugh: I did go in june to PEI and back and on the way back the transmission in 4th and 5th started to slip on and off ,has remained so the metal slapping of gears slipping and reconnecting is strongly felt through the foot pegs :banghead: just turned the bike over to bentley motor when I return from france in november i will find out what exactly was the problem .. another rider has had the same problem and posted pictures which I printed and turned over to gord, the wrench at bentley

These are still available! Willing to go half on shipping cost.

If no interest here they'll be going on eBay next week.

Back