Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
This past Febuary I ordered a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster, I finally got the call today, it's here:thumbsup:. It's resting peacefully within its creat....in a wear house. The forecast is for snow. It's going to be a long winter:sleep::sleep:
Almost, so very close to being a rocket owner.
Cheers and happy Thanks Giving to all the Canadian Captains!

You ordered in Feb and ask for it to be delivered at the beginning of winter???? Or has it just taken this long?
Not sure I'd be riding much in snow but I hope you're not going to let a little cold stop you. I sure wouldn't be able to stay off it.

This past Febuary I ordered a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster, I finally got the call today, it's here:thumbsup:. It's resting peacefully within its creat....in a wear house. The forecast is for snow. It's going to be a long winter:sleep::sleep:
Almost, so very close to being a rocket owner.
Cheers and happy Thanks Giving to all the Canadian Captains!

well. come on down to calgary it is still riding season ....for a day or two!!!!
BTW there is a 2009 black R3 roadster on the floor at blackfoot for $11000 and change you could just ride it out of the store today !!

Last edited:
You ordered in Feb and ask for it to be delivered at the beginning of winter???? Or has it just taken this long?
Not sure I'd be riding much in snow but I hope you're not going to let a little cold stop you. I sure wouldn't be able to stay off it.

Lol....I went in to the dealer to purchase a 2013 and was told that everything they had ordered was sold , so if I wanted one I would have to order a 2014. Not a problem, I was aware that by the time one would come in the season would be over so the plan was for the dealership to place the order so that I would have the bike for April of 2014, just in time to start the season. To be on the safe side they ordered it a little early to ensure I would have it for spring. We all thought it would show up for the February timeframe. It's all good though, the dealership is going to store it for me over the winter.

Cold weather, I'm a soldier.....I feel no pain....lol

well. come on down to calgary it is still riding season ....for a day or two!!!!
BTW there is a 2009 black R3 roadster on the floor at blackfoot for $11000 and change you could just ride it out of the store today !!
Thanks for the offer, flying out to Ottawa on Tuesday for a month or I would probably come down for a coffee.

Cheers, Calgary will have that white stuff soon enough...lol

Back