Bikes Thru a Bar

BigAl52

Supercharged
Ride
R3 standard with many mods
A record attempt for the most motorbikes ridden through a bar. The last one was at Aratula Hotel in 06 with 1293 bikes, we are hoping to smash this.
Its at the Leyburn Hotel on the 7-8-9th October, Warwick Ulysses Branch is organising in conjunction with the pub.
Leyburn is about 40klms from Warwick on the Goondiwindi side.
I'll try to upload the flyer...I thought it might be a good excuse for all R3 captains to get together, we've been talking about it for a while!!

hope this is readable

Attachments

• Bikes thru Bar.jpg
    Bikes thru Bar.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 111
A record attempt for the most motorbikes ridden through a bar. The last one was at Aratula Hotel in 06 with 1293 bikes, we are hoping to smash this.
Its at the Leyburn Hotel on the 7-8-9th October, Warwick Ulysses Branch is organising in conjunction with the pub.
Leyburn is about 40klms from Warwick on the Goondiwindi side.
I'll try to upload the flyer...I thought it might be a good excuse for all R3 captains to get together, we've been talking about it for a while!!
Sounds like a good idea mate ,you can put me down as a starter. All those in favour of BigAl organising the Rocket contingent say aye ... ave!!! ;) Congratulations.

Mmmmmm week before Philip island might have to see about some extra leave and go up then back down. By the way I have as I always do being a Marshall to the MottoGp a free camping and weekend admission pass to give away the guy that was coming just pulled out so First in Best dressed drop me a PM

Back