Alex Dem

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 2012 Touring ABS
[FIXED]

HI guys, I need some help to detect problem and resolve it. Yesterday, I parked bike after heavy rain in parking place. Today I can't start it. When I turn key to ignition position, I see low fuel level indicator orange light, low oil pressure warning red light, ABS orange light and high coolant temperature warning red light. No neutral gear green light. And, I don't hear fuel pump buzzing sound. I tried to change gear and ON/OFF kill switch but nothing happens. On dashboard ABS and low oil pressure remain ON, but no neutral green light. And I can't start engine.
I checked all fuses in FUSE box and relays under the left side panel, everything is OK. I think there is sensors problem: neutral sensor, clutch sensor, angle sensor, one of them. How to check sensors to understand what is f... going on?
And, question is: If bike stays on side stand and gear in on, could I hear fuel pump when I turn key in ignition position?

Last edited:
Yes, in gear, side stand down, when you turn on the ignition you should hear the standard sounds
Thanks. I think this is not neutral or side stand sensor probem, because fuel pump don't work. Maybe angle sensor.

Ok...its the fall detection switch doing what its meant to.
Turn the ignition on and off 3 to 5 times and it should clear ....
I will wait here while you try...

Ok...its the fall detection switch doing what its meant to.
Turn the ignition on and off 3 to 5 times and it should clear ....
I will wait here while you try...
Thank you very much, I apreciate it, but I can't do it right now, because I am at office. Anyway, I did it not only 3-5 times, but 30 times. I think this is sensor problem, I will dismount it and shake it well... )))

The fall detection switch should clear the ignition after 3 to 5 times turning off and on.
If it still dosnt clear, check your clutch lever. If the bike fell on that, then work the clutch in and out a few times too.
Good luck!

The fall detection switch should clear the ignition after 3 to 5 times turning off and on.
If it still dosnt clear, check your clutch lever. If the bike fell on that, then work the clutch in and out a few times too.
Good luck!
Thanks. I don't think that clutch sensor the reason of that, because fuel pump don't work. I dropped bike in parking box, at 0 km/h, and don't hit clutch lever. Newerless, I think my problem in angle (hazard) sensor, I will check it today.

Back