Big ride coming up! (Aussie)

Binnsy

Supercharged
Hello Aussies, heading off next Sunday, leaving Brissy for Goondiwindi first stop.

Sorta heading across country to Warrnambool then following the coast road back to Brissy.

Estimated 6000km as we are not travelling in a straight line, and three weeks to complete..

So, if you see one Red and one Black Rocket on the road with swags it's likely to be us. Give us a wave ...

Woo hoo, gonna be fun!:D

I will try to post using my iphone but don't hold out too much hope, as I can't get good reception even at home :(

Hope to see some Rockets along the way,... regards Binnsy ;)

Hey Binnsy, would be great to hear from you on the return leg, especially if you're heading back through Eden or other places north of that on the coast. I have time on my hands - for the time being anyway - and might be able to hook up with you for some of the ride if I can.

Hey Binnsy, would be great to hear from you on the return leg, especially if you're heading back through Eden or other places north of that on the coast. I have time on my hands - for the time being anyway - and might be able to hook up with you for some of the ride if I can.

Mate, this post was from last year, here are a few photo's for anyone interested?

Back