BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2

Lester532

Turbocharged
It's getting time to change out the Riken Raptor, It's been a great tire but with over 27,000 miles it won't last another season.

I know there are a few running the BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2.

For those that do, would you buy it again?

bfg_gforceta_kdw2_ci2_s.jpg

Kind of looks like flames. :cool:

What size Riken Raptor are you running? I have 37K+ miles on my '09 RIII and in need of my 8th rear tire.....just sick of expensive Metz's and Avon's wearing out

225/55/ZR16

It's still got some life left in it but it won't last another year. The right corner has gone slick.

BTW tirerack.com has these on clearance for $99.00 but there is only 2 left.

I believe it was Nolton that one of the goodridges on his bike send him a message

I believe it was Nolton that one of the goodridges on his bike send him a message
It's getting time to change out the Riken Raptor, It's been a great tire but with over 27,000 miles it won't last another season.

I know there are a few running the BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2.

For those that do, would you buy it again?

Hell yes !!!! Great tire. No problems wet or dry.
It put my nuts on the gas cap more than once.

What size Riken Raptor are you running? I have 37K+ miles on my '09 RIII and in need of my 8th rear tire.....just sick of expensive Metz's and Avon's wearing out

You will have to relearn how to ride the bike again. When I first tried it I thought I had made a big mistake. It was the tire pressure, not the tire.
Get it just low enough to feel wobbly then bump it up no more than two psi at a time. When you find the correct psi for you, you will love it. It's not a quick flick tire but neither is the bike.

You will have to relearn how to ride the bike again. When I first tried it I thought I had made a big mistake. It was the tire pressure, not the tire.
Get it just low enough to feel wobbly then bump it up no more than two psi at a time. When you find the correct psi for you, you will love it. It's not a quick flick tire but neither is the bike.

Good advice! I've run 800+ miles so far on the BFG G-Force and I love it's traction. I adjusted the psi until it felt just right. Twisting up and down the Blue Ridge Parkway roads requires a bit more input, but it takes no time to get used to it. Rolling down the Interstate at 75 mph is very smooth.

The Darkside feels good!

Good advice! I've run 800+ miles so far on the BFG G-Force and I love it's traction. I adjusted the psi until it felt just right. Twisting up and down the Blue Ridge Parkway roads requires a bit more input, but it takes no time to get used to it. Rolling down the Interstate at 75 mph is very smooth.

The Darkside feels good!

Watch your front. The harder you ride the dark the quicker the front will wear.

Back