sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Do not I repeat take your bike to eurosport of Oklahoma city. A couple of months ago I replaced the stock tires with Avon's. The back tire turned out to be defective which Avon replaced. Instead of going through the hassle of removing the rear tire and doing a carry in I decided to strap the tire to the sissy bar and rode on out to eurosport in Oklahoma city. Five hours later I got the bike back. Looked it over and did see anything out of place. Well when I got back home and rested up a bit I went out and checked the bike out. That is when I found out that the passenger foot pegs were installed backwards. So we fixed that and blew it off as no big deal. This morning with a adapter made for the floor jack i got started at removing the rear wheel. What a @ucking joke. Nuts and bolts completely stripped out and the rear axle torque down to a unbelievable amount. I had to use a breaker bar to remove the axle nut. 110Nm is the torque on the axle not happy. I had to resort to drill an easy out to remove the completely stripped screws. Lucky for me it all worked out. I am not a mechanic by trade but do know how to read and comprehend basic service manuals. A five year old could have done a better job. axle spacer is gone and so are the wheel bearings along with a list of screws that must be replaced. Brake caliber installed incorrectly in a bind so now we need new brake pads. So we called the shop and asked for the service manager. Same old song and dance So sorry but looking at your service record the mechanic who worked on your bike no longer works here. Really? Now I am going to be down for a bit waiting on parts. The thing that really gets my goat is I paid someone to completely screw up a very simple operation on replacing a tire. If they can not replace a tire correctly just think what can happen with the rest of the bike if they work on it? No thank you. Not to be completely down on Eurosport of Oklahoma City They did have some good HOT DOGS FOR LUNCH.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Do not I repeat take your bike to eurosport of Oklahoma city. A couple of months ago I replaced the stock tires with Avon's. The back tire turned out to be defective which Avon replaced. Instead of going through the hassle of removing the rear tire and doing a carry in I decided to strap the tire to the sissy bar and rode on out to eurosport in Oklahoma city. Five hours later I got the bike back. Looked it over and did see anything out of place. Well when I got back home and rested up a bit I went out and checked the bike out. That is when I found out that the passenger foot pegs were installed backwards. So we fixed that and blew it off as no big deal. This morning with a adapter made for the floor jack i got started at removing the rear wheel. What a @ucking joke. Nuts and bolts completely stripped out and the rear axle torque down to a unbelievable amount. I had to use a breaker bar to remove the axle nut. 110Nm is the torque on the axle not happy. I had to resort to drill an easy out to remove the completely stripped screws. Lucky for me it all worked out. I am not a mechanic by trade but do know how to read and comprehend basic service manuals. A five year old could have done a better job. axle spacer is gone and so are the wheel bearings along with a list of screws that must be replaced. Brake caliber installed incorrectly in a bind so now we need new brake pads. So we called the shop and asked for the service manager. Same old song and dance So sorry but looking at your service record the mechanic who worked on your bike no longer works here. Really? Now I am going to be down for a bit waiting on parts. The thing that really gets my goat is I paid someone to completely screw up a very simple operation on replacing a tire. If they can not replace a tire correctly just think what can happen with the rest of the bike if they work on it? No thank you. Not to be completely down on Eurosport of Oklahoma City They did have some good HOT DOGS FOR LUNCH.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Is this the one at 3050 Northwest Blvd, Norman, OK

Or do you mean eurotec
417 Hudiburg Circle Ste C
Oklahoma City, OK 73108

You got that right. I was busy writing a post and caught your last. Just got off the phone with the jerks. I took pictures of everything they #ucked up and will send it to Truimph. Told the dipstick that I am a member of this site and have blasted their service department. A good riding buddy of mine is a Lawyer by trade and is real interested after I sent him the pics.

The service manager at Eurotec will be there down fall. I had them put a new front tire my bike last June.

Back