Best way to install a Nav Zumo 590?

bootworks

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 TFC
Anyone on this board that would be willing to share their approach to mounting a Nav (Zumo 590) on a 2020 Rocket3? Before I go the 'Ram' way (not the prettiest) and route the wiring to power, I bet someone here has figured it out.

@Lamonster has a mount (albeit RAM mount centric) that focuses the GPS in the right eyeline and in an appropriately suitable point of use. Here it is here shown on my 2020 Rocket 3 GT
2020-05-28 13.11.03.jpg

IMG_20200704_110850.jpg

This Lamonster support is a very good one. I am using it every day: with my old Tom Tom or my GoPro as a dash cam without vibration !

TANK & TOMTOM.png GoPro R3.JPG

It includes a 1" RAM Ball mount. Should merry up to your ZUMO 590 RAM mount equipment perfectly.

I think you will like the clean look of the product and where it situates the GPS for you. I have to say, on my Rocket 3 GT, it's perfect.

It includes a 1" RAM Ball mount. Should merry up to your ZUMO 590 RAM mount equipment perfectly.

I think you will like the clean look of the product and where it situates the GPS for you. I have to say, on my Rocket 3 GT, it's perfect.
Well, it's on the bike. Lightning fast delivery and the quality of the product is on par with the R3. Good design. A bonus will be (call me crazy) some wind deflection.

Back