Best video yet....

Great vid, at last we see it on regular roads, and got to be honest it looks pretty capable. The right turn on the red light looked a lot easier, roundabout handling good.
What is French for "oh that's F$$$$$ing quick" I believe he got a little surprise when he wrangled the throttle :)

I 'd say he just put the 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 into sport bike mode !! I liked the video from the start to finish. Thinking' I can ride this one when I want too let it all loose!! Thanks for sharing.

No offense but French always sounds like a guy trying to chew three packs of bubble gum and speaking. I did notice him passing a speed limit sign of 50 and his readout was showing mid 90's.:D Typical Rocket behavior.;)

So what did he say about it????

Last edited:
Those passenger footpegs are pretty slick. Didn't realize they were there until he deployed them.

Also, I found if you turn on the captions (click the little CC icon in the lower right) and then click settings I can turn on the auto-translate to English...not perfect but allows you to keep up with what he is saying about the bike.

Last edited:
Back