Mickey11

Driver
Ride
2011 Rocket lll touring
Well I guess I'll just keep clicking my way around, until I figure out the right way to use this forum. Anyway I am looking for a recommendation for a shop here in So. Cal. that I can take my 2011 touring for some after market exhaust and the right tune. The exhaust I can handle myself but the tune sounds like it is over my head.Give me your thoughts on the exhaust options and a good place to buy. Thanks Mickey11

I have no idea about shops near you. But for exhausts there is a few things to consider: Do you need 2 pipes like stock, or is a 3 into 1 what you want? Are you looking for a little louder but still fairly quick, or is open pipes your preference? Are you looking for just a little more power, or do you want a real street beast?

Exhaust systems and air intake is a mixed bag. Steal from Peter and give to Paul or Steal from Paul and give to Peter? Three are top contenders Carpenters, CES, or Viking systems. I like my Three into one from Viking exhaust very much. No heat issues plenty of torque from the get go but not as much power on the top end as compared to Carpenters system. CES middle of the Road from what i can gather from the Info on here. Depends on what your looking for. All three cost a bit but well worth it. Imagine that a socially accepted response from a )sshole.

Then there are some Reband possible floating around . . .

I have no idea about shops near you. But for exhausts there is a few things to consider: Do you need 2 pipes like stock, or is a 3 into 1 what you want? Are you looking for a little louder but still fairly quick, or is open pipes your preference? Are you looking for just a little more power, or do you want a real street beast?
Steel : Well I would like to keep the stock dual pipe look . Not trying to make a monster out of it just trying to get the maximum power possible with out getting into the motor , Mickey11

I hope I'm replying in the right forum. Still haven't got this figured out yet. The site master says he posted it in a different forum . So far they all look alike to me. Give me a little slack and I'll catch up . Mickey11

Steel : Well I would like to keep the stock dual pipe look . Not trying to make a monster out of it just trying to get the maximum power possible with out getting into the motor , Mickey11
That's 2 different things. You can keep the stock look, or you can make maximum horsepower. If you are willing to change the header pipe, and still want dual pipes in the back, you can go with @Paul Bryant and his Viking exhaust. It will give you better power than stock, while keeping basically the stock look.
I believe Sonny was asking 1olbull about his exhaust because he has a CES header. :thumbsup:

Are you not running a CES?

My current R3R, "Kong", has CES, which I've been very happy with.
The next one, "Your Mama", will be built and options are open. I intend to ride your mama hard and fast!

Back